Job DescriptionMia's Accessories are a Hair & Fashion Accessory shop that also supplies a range of novelty gifts and toys. Are you looking for an exciting career in digital marketing? We are looking for an apprentice to support with our ecommerce function and with digital marketing and social media for the company in Chester.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
• Uploading product information to our website and digital platforms, such as; SKUs, Barcodes, imagery, SEO ready descriptions and pricing, to drive effective sales on each platform.
• Helping to run and manage all online platforms such as eBay, Amazon, Facebook & Prestashop.
• Conducting marketing campaigns and promotions on Social Media, Website and Amazon/eBay
• Analysing the success and analytics of online digital marketing activity and looking at continuous improvement
• Dealing with customer enquiries both face to face, over the phone, online and via email
• Analysing and interpreting sales data
Working WeekMonday-Friday (with some weekend working)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Experience adding & promoting products on Social Media, Amazon or eBay
- • Experience with digital platforms such as Ebay and Amazon
- • Excellent written & spoken English
- • A high standard of attention to detail
- • Enthusiastic
- • Confident
- • Proactive
- • Positive attitude towards work
Future ProspectsPossible permanent position and progression to Level 4.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.