Job DescriptionA unique and rapidly expanding clothing company in Sheffield are looking to hire an apprentice to market their business online.
|Duties will include;
· Traffic generation,
· Adding new products,
· Site enhancements such as creating banners etc. (Photoshop knowledge preferred)
· General promotion with a view to increasing exposure and sales.
· Updating social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter
· Content creation
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Experience in Social Media Marketing i.e. Facebook and email marketing would also be an advantage.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable working within a team
Future ProspectsFor the right candidate there will be the opportunity to progress within the company and the possibility of a full-time position following your apprenticeship. There is also the option to progress onto a Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Sheffield for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.