Job DescriptionOur client, one of the UKs leading education trusts, is seeking a career focused Apprentice that has a desire to develop and implement internal communications support across its network of over 30 schools nationally
An exciting opportunity to join one of the countries expanding education trusts and support their marketing team.
As an internal communications apprentice, you will design and deliver regular news feeds and Trust information throughout the network of schools, including staff and board members.
This role will require creative thinking, image manipulation and a business-like approach to ensure that information is shared in a format that enhances its appeal.
Key skills required will include, but not be restricted to;
- Maintaining internal contact databases to ensure all contacts receive information
- Creating “campaign groups” to ensure efficient use of time and relevant information being forwarded to correct staff members
- Supporting the office with general Admin tasks
- Generating news feeds on behalf of HR ,Directors and trust members
- Informing schools of any changes affecting operations.
- Informing staff of any training days etc.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm 40hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsStrong communication skills
Future ProspectsExcellent permanent prospects and progression on to level 4 qualification
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)