Job DescriptionWorking closely with the lead Employability Administrator, provide first class customer service excellence to our customers and delegates participating on our programmes via telephone, meet and greet and IT based communications. . The role carries key responsibility for ensuring the training centre operations of Amacus runs smoothly.
The Employability Administrator role demands a high level of administrative skill to deliver a high quality service to support workshop preparation, creating and maintaining delegate files, collating and inputting training evaluations, filing, answering the telephone, meeting and greeting visitors to the office.
To be effective, this role demands good organisational skills, accuracy and an ability to stay calm under pressure, work to tight deadlines, a methodical and thorough approach with attention to detail, a team player and a flexible ‘can do’ attitude. A good working knowledge of e-portfolio systems, Microsoft Office & Diary Management systems is essential.
• Meet and greet our customers via telephone, face to face or IT based professionally and in line with our Customer Care Policy Number 29
• Perform administration duties for each of Amacus delivery offices throughout the region as requested
• seek guidance where appropriate before communicating with JCP re potential issues with delegates
• update and maintain company databases and spreadsheets as directed
• Liaise closely with JCP work coaches with the promotion of the programmes, attendance/non-attendance of delegates, retention of delegates on current programmes and any concerns
• conduct monitoring of Employability delegates at 6 & 12 weeks and a final check at 6 months to establish destination i.e. employment, further training, unemployment on a weekly basis
• photocopy filing of materials/documentations as directed
• prepare, allocate and record travel expenses for Leapfrog delegates and maintain an accurate Petty Cash spreadsheet for submission to Head office
• prepare training evaluations and summarize from training workshops
• answer and relay telephone calls, emails and other correspondence as required
• company house style to be maintained on all documentation including company logo, e-mail footers, power point presentations etc
• demonstrate to both internal and external partners the core values and professionalism of the company
• tidy training room at end of each sessions and prepare for the next day
• carry out other tasks as required by the business
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • excellent administrative skills
- • attention to detail and accuracy
- • ability to use own initiative
- • Is approachable and a team player
- • confidence using the telephone and handling customer queries
- • Car driving/own transport as the role may require some local travel
- • good time management and organisational skills
- • an effective team player
Future ProspectsPermanent position with progression on to Level 4 for the right candidate.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).