Job DescriptionThis is a great opportunity for someone wishing to kick-start their professional career. The successful candidate will need to be PC literate, attentive to detail, have good Excel, numeracy & communication skills, together with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to learn new skills.
|You will be required to engage with suppliers, customers and internal stakeholders and be an integral part of the small and relatively senior finance team.|
– Maintain the purchase ledger on SAGE 50, including inputting all supplier transactions
– Process occasional staff expenses and credit card statements using SAGE 50 accounts
– Ensure invoices are approved and subsequently perform payment runs
– Reconciliation of company bank accounts in several currencies
– Daily data mining
– Administrative duties including filing & naming of legal contracts.
– Ad-hoc duties and general team support
– General excel support
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Familiarity with Excel, spreadsheets and basic reporting
- Strong personable/communication skills
- Meticulous attention to details
- Willingness to learn and be moulded
- Hard working and persistent
- Ready to develop a long-term career
- Organised and structured
Future ProspectsFull time position as Financial assistant.
The apprenticeship includes:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy in London on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14)
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.