Job DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting, growing and service-focused business that is experiencing high year-on-year growth in the IT for education sector. The ideal candidate will be confident dealing with people across all facets of the business as well as proactively managing all aspects in their role.
|Working closely with all departments within Joskos you will play an integral part in the smooth running of the finance department.|
· Generating Joskos Sales invoicing
· Credit Control
· Allocating receipts to correct customer accounts
· Processing purchase invoices and reconciling supplier statements
· Supplier payments
· Reconciliation of bank accounts
· Balance sheet accounts reconciliation
· Project analysis and reconciliation
· Ongoing development and improvement of business systems and processes
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsUnderstanding of Finance systems and process
Strong mathematical competency
Excellent communication skills, written and oral
Confident with the use of Office
Meticulous attention to details
Personal QualitiesDesire to work in a fast paced, developing company
Methodical and process driven with excellent administration and organisational skills
Excellent prioritisation skills and the ability to work well under pressure
Future ProspectsThe opportunity to move into a full time position upon completion of apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship includes:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy in Chelmsford/Watford on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14)
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.