Job DescriptionWe are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic person to join our team at FRJ Business and Marketing Solutions. Based in Stockton Heath, Warrington, we are a marketing consultancy specialising in the SME market. We are a very driven consultancy that develops the strategy, through to implementation for our clients.
We are a very energetic business and have a reputation for fast delivery. At FRJ Business and Marketing Solutions, we manage all aspects of the marketing mix with a heavy emphasis on campaigns for lead generation.
This role will be suited to someone who has undertaken a Graphic Design degree or Marketing and is keen to work in a busy company.
The person joining us will of course have an opportunity to develop their design skills but will also benefit from getting hands-on practical experience of the full marketing mix.
We are a small consultancy, where every second counts. Our people are key to our success as we always punch above our weight. If you are a driven, energetic, hard-working individual that wants to work in a consultancy and really shape the strategic directions for our clients, then you should make contact with us. Key duties will include:
- Design work – a wide variety based upon client requirements
- Designing, developing and updating client websites
- Involvement in delivering key aspects of digital campaigns
- Supporting the existing team on managing the client base
- Updating client websites and social media pages, plus undertaking any related campaigns
- Updating website analytic reports for key clients
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 Hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer literate
• Forward planner
• Passion for all things digital marketing
• Professional approach to work
Personal Qualities• Positive thinker
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate Progression to Level 4
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)