Job DescriptionJoin the Digital Revolution and make your mark! The internet marketing industry is growing from strength to strength and so are we! If you are looking for a career with huge rewards as well as future prospects then join one of the leaders in this field!
|We are seeking a talented growth marketeer to join our rapidly growing company. The main responsibilities will include:|
· Highly KPI and speed focussed
· Highly digital and technology savvy
· Managing email marketing campaigns
· Analysis and recommendations of paid lead activity
· Managing the CRM system for the company
· Providing support to the internal sales team
· Identifying and executing lead generation activities
· Working closely with the online marketing team
· Assigning leads and ensuring they are followed up on
· Handling incoming enquiries and allocating to the appropriate people
· Weekly reporting
· Attending industry and key client events
· Communication with prospects by phone, email and in person
· Liaising with teams in both our India office and Surrey office
· Providing administrative support to the MD and CEO
· Other administrative duties as required
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsExcellent communication skills are essential both written and oral. Must have aptitude with digital platforms and/or CRM systems.
Personal QualitiesNeed to be able to self-manage and have high level of motivation and should have the ability to multi task.
Future ProspectsLevel 4 progression and/or full time employment.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in guildford for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.