Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity working for an established company based in central Milton Keynes. First line of contact for customers who have technical issues with their services, provisioning orders with a number of different suppliers & updating system with relevant information
|Helpdesk apprentice, working within our tech team, Daily duties will be
· Handling first line calls for customers who have issues with their services,
· Being able to identify the problem, and then talking the customer through what action they need to take.
· Provisioning orders through to completion ensuring the customers are informed at each stage and assisting with any technical issues that may arise.
· Deal with suppliers on any charge query related issues from the accounts department.
· Updating day to day spreadsheet accurately and in a timely manner
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer literate
• Customer service skills
• Ability to think of on your feet
Personal Qualities• Friendly
• Good communicator
Future ProspectsFull time job at the end with possibility of completing level 4 for right candidate.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)