Job DescriptionThe successful candidate will join a small team that provide 1st and 2nd line support to external customers who use our software. It is imperative that you have an excellent telephone manner, and are able to discuss detailed technical issues with customers, showing particular attention to detail.
|The successful candidate will join a small team that provide 1st and 2nd line support to external customers who use our software. It is imperative that you have an excellent telephone manner, and are able to discuss detailed technical issues with customers, showing particular attention to detail.|
Key Skills we are looking for are:
– Excellent verbal communication and troubleshooting skills over the telephone
– Experience of standard MS Office applications e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook etc
– Excellent Analytical and problem solving Skills
– Capable of taking full responsibility for the resolution of issues.
– Capable of creating documentation in Microsoft Word
– Able to manage own work load and prioritise
– Flexibility to work within a team
– Working knowledge of vb.net
– Exposure to SQL Management Studio
– Previous user acceptance testing experience
You will need to be confident about your written skills and problem solving ability – these will be tested at the interview stage.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsThe candidate should have the confidence to be able to speak to customers over the phone and also excellent verbal communication to communicate with our customers in a professional manner.
Personal QualitiesThe candidate should be self-motivated and be able to work a part of a team.
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate, possible progression to Level 4.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)