Job DescriptionAn excellent opportunity working for a well-established IT support company in Hull.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a well-established IT Support company.
You will work with a small team within the Hull office.
The successful candidate will be carry out the following tasks:
• IT Support – Direct contact with existing clients and speaking with end users to problem solve
• Setting up IT Equipment & Software
• Engaging with different IT and software solutions
• Ability to work to tight schedules and deal with pressure in a calm and effective manner.
• Working with Engineers and possible off-site visits
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- • Excellent IT skills
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Good listening skills
- • Organised
- • Good attention to detail
- • Good team player
- • Ambition
- Enthusiastic to learn new skills
- Extremely motivated to succeed
- Passionate in regards to IT and keeping up to date with technology
Future ProspectsFull Time and progression opportunity for the right candidate.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 - Networking and Architecture
• Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile and Operating Systems
• Knowledge Module 3 - Cloud Services
• Knowledge Module 4 - Coding and Logic
• Knowledge Module 5 - Business Processes
• One vendor certification selected based on your job role and individual capabilities (Typically a Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)