Job DescriptionAre you interested in a career supporting the HR Team of a Global Employer? Informa are looking for a 3 HR Administrator Apprentices to join their busy office in Colchester. If you are meticulous by nature, motivated to learn and keen to build a career. Get your application filled out immediately!
The HR Service Delivery Specialist is expected to assume the following key responsibilities plus any other reasonable duties as required:
- Provides first point of contact and excellent customer service to all colleagues, management, and field HR Teams
- Resolves employee inquiries and processes necessary inputs (personal data, job information, reporting line changes, compensation changes, etc.) into the HR Systems eg SAP, and ensure the data feeds successfully to all other HR and Payroll Systems.
- Manage the New Hires, STD/Leaves, and Termination processes in SAP and all other HR and Payroll Systems.
- Handles diverse and confidential information requiring extreme accuracy, independent judgement and discretion.
- Preparation, supply and storage of employment documentation
- Trouble-shoot HR Systems, policy and process questions from colleagues, seeking appropriate solutions in liaison with the team.
- Participate in testing for any upgrades or new system implementations.
- Undertake in peer monthly audits of the system data to check for inaccuracies or missing information to ensure data integrity.
- Coordinate the payroll process by submitting relevant and accurate information for payrolls, ensuring all dealings are strictly adhered to and appropriate and auditable documentation is in place.
- Resolve general benefits/401K administration and system issues and address general questions.
• Help to identify areas of improvement and work within the team on implementation of solutions
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsGood communication skills with the ability to build good relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, internal departments and key contacts
• Proficient skills in Excel, Word and Outlook are essential • Remain approachable under pressure
• Knowledge and ability to use relevant internal systems
• Ability to act with integrity, tact and diplomacy with sensitive and confidential information and handle it in a secure and safe manner at all times
• Work as part of a team
• Ability to complete a variety of related tasks
• Pro-actively solve problems
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Good time management skills
• Ability to be flexible within role
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Personal Qualities• Positive Attitude
• Motivated to learn new skills
• Enthusiastic with good time keeping skills
Future ProspectsPotential of a Full Time Position on completion of your Apprenticeship or Progress onto a Level 4 Programme.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)