Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has a become available to work for a well-established business Trouble shooting IT systems for companies within the Group, proactive maintenance and back up to all office staff within 4 sites.
- Excellent problem-solving skills solid understanding of
- SAGE 200, 100 systems
- Understanding Networking and Group policy
- Windows Desktop O/S Windows XP/8.1/10
- Adobe Creative Cloud – especially Dreamweaver/Photoshop/Illustrator
- Microsoft Windows Server 20013-2012 –for navigating in Administration and basic trouble shooting
- Microsoft Exchange
- Backups Symantec
- Hardware configuration – PC, s, laptops, smartphones, tablets etc.
- Working with the Marketing department in developing , coding and programming the website(S)
Maintaining the website·
Uploading and editing images as required to the website·
Resolving any issues such as broken links on the website using code·
Bug fixing and investigations Web traffic and SEO ranking, managing, monitoring and leading strategies, and increasing social media presence.
– Link building
– Social Media
– Google AdWords’
– Ability to write or use marketing content i.e. blogs, webpages, e-shots
– Proven and demonstrable experience in digital marketing
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer literate
• Good customer service skills
Personal Qualities• Positive attitude.
Future ProspectsA permanent role maybe available for the right candidate.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)