Job DescriptionAn excellent opportunity has arisen for an ICT Technician Apprentice interested in working within the education sector in Liverpool.
|As an ICT Technician apprentice in our schools, you will work alongside experienced Technical IT Engineers to deliver valuable assistance to teachers and students using some of the latest technology in Desktop, Wireless, Voice, LAN, WAN, Databases, Active Directory, Security, and AudioVideo as well as latest software from Microsoft, Adobe, Autodesk, etc.
• Supporting users using ITIL ServiceDesk Tools
• Working with Windows 10, Apple iPads, Chromebook Devices
• Working with Windows 2012r2 Active Directory, HP Servers, Storage, Cisco Switches, Wireless Controllers, and Firewalls
You will get the opportunity to work on day to day service support as well as different IT infrastructure installation projects with other teams of the company to expand your experience.
Working WeekMonday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent IT skills
- • Ability to prioritise tasks
- • Good communication skills
- • Ability to use initiative
- • Committed
- • Enthusiastic
- • Willingness and hunger to learn
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate with potential for progression to Level 4.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 - Networking and Architecture
• Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile and Operating Systems
• Knowledge Module 3 - Cloud Services
• Knowledge Module 4 - Coding and Logic
• Knowledge Module 5 - Business Processes
• One vendor certification selected based on your job role and individual capabilities (Typically a Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)