Job DescriptionYour role with our client will be to provide first line technical and operational support to all external client schools and commercial customers. You will also be required to Execute ‘Helpdesk’ tasks and faults ensuring adequate systems delivery and problem resolution within agreed timescales.
|Your role with our client will be to provide first line technical and operational support to all external client schools and commercial customers. You will also be required to Execute ‘Helpdesk’ tasks and faults ensuring adequate systems delivery and problem resolution within agreed timescales. And you will also need to Perform preventative and corrective maintenance of ICT equipment.|
You will also need to:
· Performing computer updates and replacements as directed.
· The installation and configuration of all PC workstations and associated software packages as directed.
· Occasionally assisting with the provision of technical support to the School.
· Taking responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of the children and young people in school.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- The right candidate will be confident in speaking to customers/ other staff members to provide high quality support in order to solve problems as soon as possible.
- You will also need to be computer literate as you will need to email other members of staff in a clear and concise way to ensure they understand what you are trying say.
- You will need to be enthusiastic and highly motivated in order to succeed at this role.
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate and possible progression to level 4 based on level 3 completion.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 - Networking and Architecture
• Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile and Operating Systems
• Knowledge Module 3 - Cloud Services
• Knowledge Module 4 - Coding and Logic
• Knowledge Module 5 - Business Processes
• One vendor certification selected based on your job role and individual capabilities (Typically a Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)