Job DescriptionThey are looking to add a Customer Support Consultant to their Operations based in central Bath. You will provide excellent customer service to Royal London’s customers, ensuring all tasks are undertaken within regulatory or legislative guidelines. This role would suit a person who enjoys serving customers and has high levels of professionalism.
• Own all requests/enquiries from start to completion, minimising hand-offs, working with colleagues from across the business to deliver a high quality personal service
• Become an expert user of our online platform, able to assist customers and financial advisers, ensuring they are aware of the tools and online facilities available
• Constantly seek additional knowledge to help you provide additional value to our customers, anticipating their needs and finding solutions to any challenges that arise
• Be prepared to take on a range of different administrative/customer service tasks, demonstrating flexibility, a desire to learn and collaborative attitude
Working WeekMonday-Friday between the hours of 8.30am-5.30pm 35 Hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents) Ideally educated at A level desired, however not essential.
Desired Skills• Customer service/ administration experience is preferred or educated to A Level as a minimum.
• Excellent verbal and numeracy skills are essential, as is being able to communicate in a confident, professional and sincere manner
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, is required
Personal Qualities• Demonstrate extremely high levels of personal integrity to maintain the trust of our customers.
Future ProspectsThis is a great opportunity to work within a professional vibrant office for a successful organisation with genuine career progression potential.
• Award in Financial Services Administration.
The duration of the apprenticeship will typically be 18 – 24 months, but could be closer to 12 if the employee has already completed the Level 2 apprenticeship.