Job DescriptionA perfect opportunity has arisen for a young, ambitious individual who is keen to begin their apprenticeship in IT. Do you have an interest in I.T, audio-visual equipment and can see yourself as a mentor for others?
We are looking for someone who has an interest in I.T/AV/Interactive screens and is eager to start their IT career. The company currently supply Clevertouch to schools and are potentially looking for someone that they can train to deliver training and assist with their current AV team.
Some of your daily duties will include:
- Receiving comprehensive training on the Clevertouch system, becoming an expert with the technology.
- Being a mentor/trainer within the community, going into schools to deliver your knowledge.
Assisting the company’s audio-visual team with setting up equipment, resolving any technological issues and ensuring that everything is running correctly.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 35 HRS PW
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• A genuine passion and interest in IT/audio-visual equipment.
• Basic knowledge and competence in IT.
• Great communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
• As a plus someone who can drive or is learning to drive.
Personal Qualities• Positive attitude and good work ethic.
• Can think logically to solve issues.
Future ProspectsFrom this position you may be offered a full-time job within the company, alongside prospects to start a career in IT. There will also be the opportunity to progress onto a Level 4 Higher apprenticeship
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)