Job DescriptionThis is an excellent and exciting opportunity to work within an established consultancy firm that specialises in Managed Document Services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an established and well respected consultancy firm that specialises in providing its clients with market leading Managed Document Services.
You will work within a small team within the Beverley Office.
The successful candidate will be carry out the following tasks:
- Technical IT support to clients for various software applications
- Contacting existing clients
- Dealing with IT problems and creating solutions
- Updating Ticketing systems
- Configuring software for Document Management Systems
- Networking and Windows with OS knowledge
- providing printing, scanning and hardware support to clients
A driving licence is required. Provisional or Full. (If Provisional an expectation of getting a Full licence quickly.) Travel to Malton for some aspects of the company training will be required. Transport will be provided.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Excellent IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Good listening skills
• Good attention to detail
• Good team player
Personal QualitiesEnthusiastic to learn new skills
Extremely motivated to succeed
Passionate in regards to IT and keeping up to date with technology.
Future ProspectsFull Time Opportunity for the right candidate.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 - Networking and Architecture
• Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile and Operating Systems
• Knowledge Module 3 - Cloud Services
• Knowledge Module 4 - Coding and Logic
• Knowledge Module 5 - Business Processes
• One vendor certification selected based on your job role and individual capabilities (Typically a Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)