Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity working for a unique and leading software development company based in Great Yarmouth. We have been providing national and local case management systems for over 17 years. You will work in a busy IT Helpdesk department with an opportunity to experience other tasks such as software testing.
• Use IT function’s service desk – logging all support requests and allocating to the relevant specialists or external support partners
• Ensure that calls are resolved within service targets, and escalate if necessary
• Resolve 1st line support queries, escalating where appropriate
• Manage security and network administration for Active Directory, including joiners, leavers and movers
• Offer guidance and advice to all employees on the effective use of our IT systems
• Administer hardware and software purchases
• Administer IT licence and support agreements
• Administer the intranet and employee directory
• Responsibility for supporting use of mobile communications, including smart phones
Do not contact the employer directly as this will result in your application being rejected, all applications must go through 3aaa.
Full training will be delivered as required and please note that if a suitable candidate is found the vacancy may close early.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Computer literate and experience of Microsoft products
- • Clear and concise communication skills (written and oral)
- • A customer focus approach
- • Organised and Punctual
- • Willing to learn and commitment to achieving Apprenticeship
- • Highly motivated
- • Friendly and polite personality
Future ProspectsOn completion of Apprenticeship a full-time role may be offered to the Apprentice after performance review and if position is available.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 - Networking and Architecture
• Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile and Operating Systems
• Knowledge Module 3 - Cloud Services
• Knowledge Module 4 - Coding and Logic
• Knowledge Module 5 - Business Processes
• One vendor certification selected based on your job role and individual capabilities (Typically a Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)