Job DescriptionCCPI Europe is looking for an enthusiastic IT Apprentice to work for a world leading manufacturing company located in Sheffield. Excellent opportunity to develop a potential career within an international company trading worldwide.
CCPI Europe are looking for an enthusiastic talented individual to join our ever-expanding team working for a world leading manufacturing company located in Sheffield.
The role would be mainly IT but will also coordinate with the marketing department on continuous website development.
The IT side of the role will consist of working with a small team of programmers to develop and update the software for internal company use.
Use Labview programming language.
Cross platform app development on IOS & Android systems.
Assist the IT department and other departments in day to day maintenance and running of the IT systems.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Driving licence – Location of company is not well connected with public transport
- • Microsoft office efficient
- • Familiar with Wordpress
- • Familiar with coding
- • Computer literate
- A good team player
- Appropriate time management
- Attention to detail
Future ProspectsProgression within company. Progression on to higher lever qualification. Potential permanent position at the end of apprenticeship.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 – Software Development Methodologies Part 1 (Introduction)
• Knowledge Module 2 – Programming Part 1 (Introduction)
• Knowledge Module 1 – Software Development Methodologies Part 2 (Plus Exam)
• Knowledge Module 2 – Programming Part 2 (Plus Exam)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)