Job DescriptionThis an exciting opportunity to work with an established steel frame business based near Driffield. You will work within a small team providing IT support.
You will have your own working area within the business, you will provide IT support and also set up your own Tekla drawing package.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Speaking to customers and suppliers on the telephone
- Relaying quotes and price information to their supervisor.
- Sending information direct from Tekla to our Voortman Line.
- Updating the website/Social Media.
Complete drawings though specialist IT Software to ensure that work is fabricated to CE Marking standards.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsComputer Literate – Including Microsoft Office packages
Excellent Customer Service Skills
An Interest in CAD is desirable.
Personal QualitiesPositive Attitude, enthusiastic to learn, honest and hardworking.
Future ProspectsThis is a permanent opportunity for the right candidate
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)