Job DescriptionTwilo Creative specialises in 3 core areas: Website Design & Development Working with a wide range of clients to create beautiful & functional websites Graphic Design We work closely with clients to understand their customer base Online Marketing The aim of the game is to generate revenue for our clients using proven marketing techniques.
Flexibility is key in this industry therefore you must be pro-active and willing to learn new techniques which will help you in your role and establish yourself as a key website developer.
An interest in server-side technology would also help. This is a great opportunity for a website developer to join a young creative agency looking to establish themselves in the area and beyond.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Microsoft Excel and Word
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and deliver all effectively
• Strong team player
• Excellent attention for detail
• Know and understand the client’s requirements
Personal Qualities• Motivated
• Self starter
Future ProspectsPossible permanent position for the right candidate
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)