Job DescriptionYou have a wide range of interests with a focus on the more technical aspects of each, a curious mind that questions why and how things work. You will help support the studio in a multitude of ways ranging from basic desktop support through to creating new pdf forms, developing workflows and much more.
Assist with basic desktop support for production Macs.
Liaise with Tag HQ to complete support requests.
Create and update a variety of pdf forms.
Develop and maintain production workflows and scripts.
Document solutions and processes.
Continually explore smarter ways of working across group and at client level.
Innovate and Automate.
Working WeekMon – Fri – 8.30 – 5.30 37.5 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Adobe suite including illustrator, photoshop & Acrobat.
• Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Esko Automation Engine and plugins.
• Database experience e.g. SQL, Filemaker, Access.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and deliver all effectively.
Personal Qualities• Strong team player.
• Excellent eye for detail.
• Know and understand the client’s requirements.
Future ProspectsPossible permanent position for the right candidate
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)