Job DescriptionAre you interested in an IT role? Want a career as an IT apprentice? Look no further we are looking to recruit an IT apprentice, Interested? Apply now!
The ideal candidate will need to be the following:
Confident telephone manner
Be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong IT Skills
Problem solving skills
The role will involve possible progression to an accounts manager role and potential commission is also available.
The company is looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join their team, the duties will involve the following
- To call new businesses to gain new clients
- Looking after current clients
- Advising clients on products and services that will assist their business
- Recommend adaptations to software and hardware which can improve the suitability needs of a client
- Answering clients technical questions
- Resolving clients problems
- Providing a high level of customer service
You would need to be an outgoing person with a can do attitude, willingness to learn and a keen interest in the industry.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsComputer literate
Knowledge of IT components
Personal QualitiesGood communication skill
Willing to learn
Customer Service skills
Future ProspectsPotentially full time position.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 - Networking and Architecture
• Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile and Operating Systems
• Knowledge Module 3 - Cloud Services
• Knowledge Module 4 - Coding and Logic
• Knowledge Module 5 - Business Processes
• One vendor certification selected based on your job role and individual capabilities (Typically a Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)