Job DescriptionWe have a great opportunity to work within a well-established business who has been established for over 25yrs who provide EPOS and Catering solutions to the U.K. Hospitality sector. Also being able to solve problems independently and manage your own time and thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Provide Telephone and remote assistance to our customers
• Setup and configure a range Epos hardware ready for installation including;
a) Touch Screen terminals
b) Peripherals such printers, cash drawers, Led displays
c) Access Points and Android Tablets
d) Contactless Credit card terminals
e) Ghosting hard drives
• Setup and configure various software applications including desktop and cloud
• Installation of applications in house and remotely as well as deploying software updates
• Configure LAN and Wi-fi networks for use with our clients hardware
• Be responsible for managing repairs and returns with our hardware manufac-turers
• Remote diagnostics of desktop/mobile applications for Windows and Android
• Networking issues including Routers, Switches, Access Points, potential cable damage
• Troubleshooting EPOS Terminals, PCs, laptops, Tablets and peripherals
• Logging incidents on our CRM system and liaising with Field Service Engineers to ensure SLA’s are delivered
• Liaise with suppliers to ensure stock levels are maintained and delivered on time
• Liaise with colleagues to ensure customer service levels are met at all times
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Setup and configure a range Epos hardware ready for installation including: setup and configure various software applications including desktop and cloud
- • Installation of applications in house and remotely as well as deploying software updates
- • Configure LAN and Wi-fi networks for use with our client’s hardware
- • Hardworking
- • Proficient level of customer service
- • Work as part of a team
- • Be able to manage your own time efficiently
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate.
The qualification will consist of:
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms.
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence.
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable).
On completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded a City and Guilds L3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals and a L3 Extended Diploma in ICT (Systems & Principles).