Job DescriptionThere`s never been a better time to embark on an apprenticeship. It`s a direct route to your dream job and you`ll learn the ropes by doing the job you love. If you are looking for a career with an exciting, IT company this is the job for you!
Apple Village provides affordable solutions for your Apple products. We Repair, Sell, Buy & Support all Apple Products. Apple village provide a comprehensive service which includes; Screen Repairs, Board Repairs, Data Recovery, Ram Upgrades, Business Support & Home Networking Solutions.
Your duties will include:
- To provide first line helpdesk support to customers for hardware and software support
- To diagnose and repair Apple products
- To assist with the purchase, setting up, maintenance and repair of Apple products
- To install and configure software applications.
- To assist with screen and board repair
- Assist with Ram upgrades
- Provide business support and home networking solutions
- To assist with the upkeep of the company I.T. inventory.
- To help maintain appropriate stock levels of computer consumables and accessories and to raise purchase orders as necessary ensuring that value for money is obtained.
- To answer all incoming phone calls
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Good Computer Skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of IT hardware and its components.
Personal Qualities• Well Mannered
• Problem solver
• Work well under pressure
Future Prospects92% of 3aaa’s Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Networking and Architecture Principles (Knowledge Module 1)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Mobile and Operating Systems (Knowledge Module 2)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Cloud Services (Knowledge Module 3)
• MTA in Software Development Fundamentals or HTML5 App Development Fundamentals (Knowledge Module 4)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Processes (Knowledge Module 5)