Job DescriptionHumphris Hall is a small company with a truly excellent pedigree. Our Agile development puts the customer at the heart of everything we do. We embrace cost-effective, intelligent, transparent development that helps our partners create wonderful products and services.
• Passionate about technology
• Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and easily
• Basic understanding of how to debug programming languages
• Basic understanding of software source code
• Creative thinker with the ability to come up with innovative and effective solutions
• Open to learning new skills
• Positive can-do attitude
• Ability to integrate within a team
• Great communicator
• Organised, friendly approach
• Self-motivated and prepared to use own initiative
Working WeekMonday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm (37.5 hours pw)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Good telephone manner and written skills required
- • High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- • Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- • Excited to begin a career in IT
- • Smart, positive and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- • Highly motivated and well organised
Future ProspectsProgression to level 4 or full time position within the company.
The qualification will consist of:
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable).
• Knowledge Module 1 – Software Development Methodologies Part 1 (Introduction).
• Knowledge Module 2 – Programming Part 1 (Introduction).
• Knowledge Module 1 – Software Development Methodologies Part 2 (Plus Exam).
• Knowledge Module 2 – Programming Part 2 (Plus Exam).
On completion of this apprenticeship, you will be awarded BCS accredited Knowledge Modules covering the following topics: Software Development Context, Methodologies and Programming. You will also be eligible to apply for entry onto the register of IT Technicians confirming SFIA L3 Professional Competence.
*Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)