Job DescriptionA well-known and respected IT solutions company based in Hereford are looking for a confident and hardworking apprentice to join their technical team. If you have an interest in hardware and/or software, apply today to start your IT career!
As our IT apprentice, you will be able to gain a wealth of experience, covering the IT support and programming/software areas of IT.
You will be:
- Manning the helpdesk in a timely fashion
- Being the 1st point of contact for customers/clients in polite and friendly manner
- Controlling ticketing system promptly
- Contact clients to give updates
- Help develop software systems to maintain efficiency
- Internal systems requests
- …and a lot more!
We want to recognise your strengths and help you start you IT career within the areas of hardware and software.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Experience with programming languages
• Experience fixing computers
• Problem solving skills
Personal Qualities• Confident with people
• Able to work in a team
Future ProspectsFull time role for the right candidate. Progression onto Level 4 – Trailblazer options available for the candidate with additional qualifications.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)