Job DescriptionGreen Access Limited requires an IT apprentice who would like to develop their personal and work skills. We are providing the opportunity for a student to get their foot in the door within this field of work and help them to feel more confident with their abilities.
The candidate will work closely with the internal IT/Operation support team helping to support our external support base in design, pre-sales and after sales throughout the lifetime of the project. They must be willing to think outside of the box to contribute to giving an exceptional experience to our internal customers.
The position will involve the following:
- Assisting in the assembly of Green Access products
- Producing detailed plan drawings on computers using visio software
- Updating spreadsheet.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30AM – 5:30PM
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsThe skills desirable from the candidate, but not essential, are as follows:
• Computer Knowledge
• Basic networking skills
• Customer service and telephone skills
• Experience with Microsoft Visio and office suites
Personal Qualities• Well organised
• Attention to detail
• Technical minded
• Computer Literate
• Good verbal communication skills
Future ProspectsPossible Progression to Level 4
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)