Job DescriptionA very exciting position at a growing business based in Coltishall. The successful apprentice would be a valuable part of the team, learning Epos Systems and Cash Register Programming.
This is a fantastic position for one individual to become a valued member of the team and to learn how to install EPOS systems and cash register programming as well.
- Integrate EPOS Systems to new and existing businesses
- Cash Register Programming
- Create and maintain customer information for support purposes
- Carry out core clean-up operation to ensure client issues are resolved to their full satisfaction
- Assist in the compilation of staff rotas, and administration documents
- The company will provide full training with the expectation that this role will lead to a Full Technical Support Role within the company.
The successful candidate will need to be able to communicate very well with clients and the team, this is an important part of this role as you will be dealing with clients to update them on how the job is progressing.
A Full Clean Driving Licence is Required as you will be required to travel to collect and install EPOS systems when you are confident in the job role.
Full training will be delivered as required.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skillsomputer literate
Ability to work in a team effectively
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Personal QualitiesEager to learn
A motivated team member
Optimistic and confident
Future ProspectsA full time position may be available for the right candidate and possible progression onto level 4 where suitable.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Networking and Architecture Principles (Knowledge Module 1)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Mobile and Operating Systems (Knowledge Module 2)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Cloud Services (Knowledge Module 3)
• MTA in Software Development Fundamentals or HTML5 App Development Fundamentals (Knowledge Module 4)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Processes (Knowledge Module 5)