Job DescriptionOne of the areas leading specialists in vehicle management is seeking a focussed individual to develop key skills in their IT support team.Over time you will support all aspects of the business and become proficient in fault diagnosis, routine back -up / maintenance processes, and support clients with their hardware/ software issues.
|As a support apprentice you will develop skills in the following areas|
Predominantly PC and office environment implementation and support skills based on Microsoft Products.
· Networking: A reasonable understanding of TCP/IP and LAN technology
In due course moving on to:
· Firewalls: To understand terminology and technology and make configuration changes
We would expect the successful candidate to be able to work independently and within a team environment to help support internal business and external client systems. A mature, professional attitude with good interpersonal and customer (User) facing skills and a flexible attitude to working hours are essential.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsStrong passion for IT, Knowledge of general IT fault diagnosis
Knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems
Personal QualitiesStrong communicator
Future ProspectsFull permanent prospects
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)