Job DescriptionAre you a lover of IT? Are you a lover of Cars? Do you want the chance to work with 2 things that you love? Read on!
|The role is multi-dimensional and covers the following areas:-|
· IT installations of Diagnostic software
· IT support locally and remotely via the Internet
· Interacting with Cloud based CRM system and Quickbooks accounts package
· Telesales calls to existing customer base and new enquires relating to AutoMate on-line Technical Training Programme
· General Office Administration duties e.g. preparing and despatching Mail Shot material
· Learning about Cloud Computing and it’s benefits to our customers
· Future opportunities may include:-
o Spending time with our Sales Reps visiting customers doing on-site demonstrations of products
o Attending Automotive trade shows with our sales staff
o Earning personal bonuses for sales of AutoMate on-line Technical Training
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Strong customer service skills
• Confident with speaking on the phone.
Personal Qualities• Outgoing
• Passionate about IT
Future ProspectsProgression to level 4 available for right candidate along with full time position and promotion.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)