Job DescriptionIs IT your passion? Do you want to join a dynamic team who will support you throughout your apprenticeship? If you are ready to kick start your career please apply today -
|Here at the Affinitus Group we are passionate about customer care which is based on a strong foundation of technical skill and expertise. Where the training starts depends on the candidate’s previous experience and knowledge.
The successful applicant’s role will involve supporting our bespoke software across a variety of customers.
Their role will gradually start to include: providing programming support that will eventually evolve into designing and developing programs for our clients.
They will join a team within a busy office environment, where communication and teamwork is vital, as well as independence and organisation, to keep our clients extremely satisfied with our service.
Key duties will include:
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsThe skills we look for in a successful candidate include:
• Communicate information effectively both face to face and over the telephone.
• A good knowledge of Windows OS’ (preferably Windows Server OS’ too) and Microsoft Office.
• Confident independent skills.
• Maintain security and confidentiality.
• Good keyboard skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Preferably some understanding of VBA programming (Visual Basic for Applications)
Personal Qualities• Consistently motivated and show initiative in the job role.
• Well spoken, organised and dependable.
• Ability to adapt and learn efficiently.
• Maintain professionalism in any situation.
• Ability to work well within a team.
• Passion for problem solving.
• Good time management.
Future ProspectsThere may be an opportunity to be considered for any potential permanent roles that may come about following completion of the Apprenticeship training.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)