Job Description3aaa are proud to be working with a friendly, fun and most of all, a supportive and committed company. Our client have an exciting role for a future IT whizz who has excellent communication. If you are passionate about IT support and would also like to get involved in helping create marketing campaigns, apply now!
Our client are eager to find their next star apprentice. As an IT Support Apprentice in this role you will receive full training and support so enable you to maintain the company’s hardware, software, printers, photocopiers and telephone equipment.
Your training will be provided in accordance with ourselves (3aaa) who are our client’s preferred training provider in a variety of ways including: academy attendance, online training, homework study, assessments as well as on-the-job training.
The successful apprentice will be:
• To provide first line support to staff for hardware, software, printers, photocopiers and telephone equipment.
• To assist with the purchase, setting up, maintenance and repair of computers, printers, telephone system and other computer-related equipment.
• To install and configure software applications.
• To create, manage and maintain users on Office 365 and resolve any support issues that are raised relating to Office 365
• To create, manage and maintain users on SharePoint and resolve any support issues that are raised relating to SharePoint.
• To set up, maintain and organise repairs for various computing, telephone and IT related equipment.
• To help create and distribute HTML email marketing campaigns to customer databases.
• To assist in creation and manipulation of product images used on the company’s ecommerce websites.
• To help produce and maintain I.T statistics, reports, checklists and other documentation as necessary.
• To assist with the upkeep of the company’s IT hardware inventory.
• To maintain satisfactory standards of safety and security in relation to server room and IT equipment.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm with a 1 hour unpaid break
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Good organisational skills with attention to detail
- • Ability to focus on the work in hand
- • Friendly, confident manner
- • Enthusiastic, positive approach
- • Desire to learn and progress
- Competent user of MS Office software (Excel, Word etc.)
- Interest and enthusiasm for IT
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service
Future ProspectsTo progress to 3aaa’s level 4 apprenticeship programme and to continue to work your way up with the employer
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)