Job DescriptionA once in a lifetime opportunity to join the operational side the fastest growing largest automotive aftermarket specialist in Europe
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide highly professional, customer focused, IT support to the Company.
• Log, own, maintain and resolve incidents and service requests using the chosen service management tool
• Assist in the identification of problems, escalate and work with other teams to resolve as appropriate
• Administration of all user-related objects including but not limited to; groups, users, workstations, e-mail accounts, distribution lists, printers, access control groups etc…
• Relocation of user equipment including updating of records at local site
• Local and remote support of all hardware including desktops, laptops, printers and phones.
• Liaise with partners to ensure incidents are resolved within the agreed SLA
• Adhere to the IT Change Management process
• Other non-specific tasks set by line manager
• Technologies which will be dealt with include :
• Cisco Call Manager
• ServiceNow call management
• Microsoft Office (and 365) and Windows 7/8/10
• Active Directory
• BT Contact Centre
• Kaseya Remote Desktop
• Kaspersky Anti Virus
• Log and maintain tickets from email queues
• Liaison with third party support partners
• Password resets
• User creation
• Leavers process
• Staff move process
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Analytical and well organised
- Excellent Time Management
- Customer Service Focused
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Oriented
Future ProspectsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
The apprenticeship will include:
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable).
• Knowledge Module 1 - Networking and Architecture.
• Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile and Operating Systems.
• Knowledge Module 3 - Cloud Services.
• Knowledge Module 4 - Coding and Logic.
• Knowledge Module 5 - Business Processes.
• One vendor certification selected based on your job role and individual capabilities (Typically a Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification).
On completion of the apprenticeship, you will be awarded BCS accredited knowledge modules covering the following topics: Networking and Architecture, Mobile and Operating Systems, Cloud Services, Coding and Logic and Business Processes. You will also receive an industry recognised qualification from Microsoft or CompTIA whilst gaining eligibility to apply to the register of IT Technicians confirming SFIA L3 Professional Competence.
*Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)