Job DescriptionDo you want a career in IT? Do you love to help others with IT issues? Can you see yourself working for a big organisation? If so please apply for this great opportunity!
we are now looking to appoint an IT Apprentice to work directly for our internal IT team, based at Head Office in Maidstone. This role will offer the successful candidate a genuine career path in to First Line Support and beyond!
Candidates will need to have a keen interest in IT and a strong understanding of the Microsoft Office suite as a minimum.
To begin with, the role will focus on basic IT Administration, including:
- Setting up/Disabling user accounts
- Adding/removing from security groups
- Data Migration
- Basic Support related to “New Starter” issues
- Basic PC Builds/Configuration
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Strong understanding of the microsoft office suite
• Customer service skills
• Problem solving
Personal Qualities• A professional attitude;
• An attention to detail and commitment to accuracy;
• An ability to communicate with people of all levels
• Flexible and hard-working
Future ProspectsA permanent role is on offer for the right person
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)