Job DescriptionThis is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established business based in Norwich working as a part of the support team being the first point of contact for customer issues.
This role is primarily first line response to managing incoming calls and tickets. Additional duties include investigating and resolving customer facing support issues. You will be a member of the support team ensuring support tickets are being dealt with accurately whilst maintaining the highest standard of customer service. You will need to be happy to work as part of a small yet growing team whilst learning all aspects of our customers’ systems.
- Manage 1st line support tickets to regularly update customers.
- Engage with customers and through the ticket management system and telephone.
- Assist the technical team to troubleshoot and resolve customers’ issues by performing investigative work on customer products using remote support tools.
- Knowledge of networking systems
- Create and maintain customer information for support purposes.
- Other tasks as and when required.
Full training will be delivered.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsNetworking knowledge
Great customer service and communication
Effective problem solving
Future ProspectsA permanent opportunity could be available for the right personal and potential progression onto level 4
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L4 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L4 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles