Job DescriptionAre you motivated? Are you looking for a rewarding career in IT?If so please apply?
Due to unprecedented growth, a fantastic opportunity exists as we are now looking to strengthen our team with an additional Apprentice IT Support Engineer.
You will be a motivated individual with a keen interest in computing, IT literacy is a must, together with a strong desire to learn and be part of a team.
We are looking for a motivated individual who is prepared to work hard to gain the experience a rewarding career in the IT industry can offer.
Working as part of a team, on a daily basis you will be interacting and supporting a wide variety of clients across most industries. We have approximately 1000 devices that we support.
This position will be hands on within the firm and will most certainly lead to further opportunities.
- Remote IT Support of Servers, Desktops and Mobile Devices
- Cloud computing support.
- Office 365 migration and support.
- Helpdesk Support.
- Client development including training and personal development.
- Client Customer Service
- Cutting Edge R&D opportunities.
- Hardware & Software maintenance support.
- Server and Network Installation and Configuration.
- Working within a strong team environment.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• IT literacy
• Communication skills both verbal and written
• Able to take instruction
• Time management
• Problem solving
Personal Qualities• Motivated
Future ProspectsA possible full time role on completion of apprenticeship.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)