Job DescriptionAre you someone who is eager to increase their current level of IT knowledge and develop new skills through an IT Apprenticeship? If so, we have an excellent opportunity to join our team based in Newbury
As the IT Technical Admin Apprentice you will be responsible for the Technical Documentation dealing with hardware, software, servers and networks. This wide and varied role offers an excellent opportunity for career development and will dramatically improve levels of knowledge within the SME IT industry, both technically and commercially.
Further Responsibilities include:
- Proactive server monitoring and reporting
- Full customer System checks
- Back up monitoring and reporting
- Smart phones, laptops, PCs & server pre-builds and configuration
- Full customer Anti-Virus & SPAM management
On the Job practical training and guidance will be provided to successful candidates to increase and improve knowledge and understanding of customer systems and the products/solution we provide.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Confident with verbal and written communication
• Good customer service skills
• Good general IT user skills
• Basic understanding of networking principles with Microsoft server and desktop environments
Personal Qualities• Focused and positive attitude
• Determined character
• Quick learner
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate after completion of 12 months apprenticeship.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)