Job DescriptionSeeking a career in IT Technical Support?Based in Derby City Centre, our client is recruiting an IT Support Apprentice to join their growing team. You will provide 1st & 2nd Line Support to clients through remote access & site visits in addition to other IT related duties.
Demystify The Cloud are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a full/clean driving licence to join their IT Support Team.
A sound understanding of IT Principles is key for this role and knowledge of Windows Servers and Operating Systems is essential.
Typical day to day roles and responsibilities will include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Responding to IT Support tickets raised, through telephone response and remote access of client machines
- On-site Desktop Support (installations, upgrades, problem resolution) including hardware, network configuration and software installation
- Support of key Microsoft Operating System, Office Applications and Cloud services
- Network Administration such as Active Directory & Group Policies
- Setting up new user accounts
- Technical fault diagnostics
- Checking and troubleshooting internet connectivity
- Manage and monitor all Service Levels of all customer requests and ensure requests are completed in compliance with Service Levels
The ability to communicate at all levels and strong attention to detail are essential in this role.
You must have a key focus on customer service and approach everything with a friendly and positive attitude.
Having supported and progressed a Level 3 IT apprentice already, our client fully understands the process of taking on an apprentice.
Working WeekMonday – Friday, 8.30 till 5 or 9 till 5:30 40 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Sound knowledge of hardware and software is essential
• Strong knowledge of Networks & Windows Servers is essential
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to communicate at all levels
• Full/clean driving licence is essential
Personal Qualities• Proactive and efficient problem solver Strong attention to detail is essential
• Flexible and versatile
• Reliable and trustworthy
Future ProspectsFull time employment with the business awaits hard working apprentices and the employer will support with any additional relevant CPD.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L4 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L4 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)