Job DescriptionThe company offers an excellent work location based close to Watford Town Centre with strong opportunities to progress within the company for an apprentice looking to make their first steps into the world of IT Support.
IT Technical Support Apprentice required to work within this small but thriving team who provide remote and onsite IT Support in the Watford and surrounding area.
The role will give you the opportunity to work with a team that have the experience and knowledge to assist you in working on hardware, software and IT security issues.
On a day by day basis, you will be speaking with users of technology encountering problems to provide a solution.
• Assist customers with IT Software, Hardware and IT Security issues
• Dismantling and assembly of PC’s/Laptops and other computer related hardware
• Speaking with customers over the phone and in person
Working WeekMonday to Friday – 9am to 5.30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Computer literate
- • Good communicator
- • Able to explain technical things in a simple manner
- • Personable
- • Adaptable
- • Enthusiastic about technology
Future ProspectsTo Advance to Level 4 Apprenticeship and Full-Time employment.
The qualification will consist of:
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms.
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence.
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable).
On completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded a City and Guilds L3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals and a L3 Extended Diploma in ICT (Systems & Principles).