Job DescriptionAn exciting, vibrant and growing IT business in Guildford are after a tech wizard to learn about IT support. Work in a friendly IT support team, get a qualification and get ahead.
An exciting opportunity has opened for a full time member of staff to join our Technical department with the role of Technical team/ admin assistant.
The right candidate will have an organised approach to work and will be able to juggle working on a number of different projects simultaneously. A confident and friendly phone manner will be essential as a large part of the role will be fielding inbound calls and making outbound calls.
The candidate will work closely with the technical team to alleviate their admin work. A Good understanding of Microsoft office would be essential. Any Fluent European languages would be advantageous.
The role would include:
Dealing with incoming customer queries and complaints
Making outbound customer service calls
Assisting with the sending of quotes and information
Using online portals / CRM to enter information
Using email and instant messaging platforms
Liaising with clients and scheduling appointments
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with all levels of staff
- Committed to excellent client service
- Highly numerate
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
- Effective organisation and administration skills
- S/he will be proficient in the use of Excel and IT literate when using Word and Outlook and will be keen to learn and embrace new technology.
Future ProspectsFull time opportunity for the right candidate and option to progress to level 4.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)