Job Description3D Systems is an established IT company seeking an IT Apprentice to join the team to gain hands-on experience on updating and repairing computers. If you are eager to learn, able to work on your own initiative and ambitious this is the perfect role. Apply now to start your IT career and gain Level 3 IT qualification.
We are looking for an enthusiastic young person to work within a small team carrying out various tasks to help with the day to day delivery of service and parts to a wide range of customers. Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Assembly and testing of computer server and desktop systems:
• Disassembly of server, desktop and systems:
• Testing component parts:
• Packing and shipping:
• Assisting with stock control:
• Assisting with EBay listings and keeping the EBay store current:
• Assisting with website information updates:
• Ensure hardware stock levels are maintain;
• Contribute to team meetings;
• System testing prior to launch of various applications and implement changes;
• Using online portals / CRM to enter information;
• Using email and instant messaging platforms as required.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (1 hour lunch)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with all levels of staff
- Committed to excellent client service
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
- Effective organisation and administration skills
- Ability to be able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Good English and grammar
- Self-motivated with the ability to use their initiative
- Problem solving
- Keen and enthusiastic
- Proficient in the use of Excel and IT literate when using Word and Outlook and will be keen to learn and embrace new technology.
Future ProspectsFull time opportunity for the right candidate and option to progress to level 4
The qualification will consist of:
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms.
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence.
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable).
On completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded a City and Guilds L3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals and a L3 Extended Diploma in ICT (Systems & Principles).