Job Description*START YOUR IT APPRENTICESHIPS* Want to develop your knowledge IT programmes? This company are looking to recruit a Technical Support Apprentice to gain hands on experience in their organisation. If you are eager to earn, able to work on your own initiative and ambitious this is the perfect role.
We are looking for an enthusiastic young person to work within a small team carrying out various tasks to help with the day to day delivery of service and parts to a wide range of customers. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday from 08:30 until 17:00 with a 1 hour lunch break.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Assembly and testing of computer server and desktop systems:
• Disassembly of server, desktop and systems:
• Testing component parts:
• Packing and shipping:
• Assisting with stock control:
• Assisting with EBay listings and keeping the EBay store current:
• Assisting with website information updates:
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (1 hour lunch)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with all levels of staff
- Committed to excellent client service
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
- Effective organisation and administration skills
- Ability to be able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Good English and grammar
- Self-motivated with the ability to use their initiative
- Problem solving
- Keen and enthusiastic
- Proficient in the use of Excel and IT literate when using Word and Outlook and will be keen to learn and embrace new technology.
Future ProspectsFull time opportunity for the right candidate and option to progress to level 4
The qualification will consist of:
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms.
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence.
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable).
On completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded a City and Guilds L3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals and a L3 Extended Diploma in ICT (Systems & Principles).