Job DescriptionA fantastic opportunity has become available at Ginger 6 Retail ltd based in Wolverhampton. Ginger 6 are looking for the ideal apprentice to take hold of the technical side of the business. Someone who is good with repairs, Builds and testing PC’s
Ginger 6 will be looking for the right person to join the team and get stuck in. The correct candidate will require knowledge of stripping and building PC’s, software knowledge and installation along with understanding various computer programmes.
The key responsibilities will be to take a hold of the Build of custom built gaming PC’s and testing them once built. You will also be liaising with the marketing team in regards to the specification of gaming computers and liaising with customers.
Requirements and Prospects:
- Assist in the construction and the build for Gaming computers
- Understand repairs and testing computers
- Liaising with customers and clients in advice regarding custom built gaming PC’s
- Candidates must be able to work as part of a team as well as using their own initiative.
- Candidates will be working on the build and give technical support where possible.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Able to build PC’s
• Have some knowledge about gaming PC’s
• Computer literate
• Understand computer components
• Repair and testing PC’s
Personal Qualities• Motivated
• Team player
• Able to work as part of a team and as an individual
• Customer service skills
• Positive attitude
Future ProspectsFull time role available after successfully completing the apprenticeship. Progression onto level 4
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)