Job DescriptionDo you enjoy working in a fun and fast paced environment? Do you enjoy fixing basic computer problems at home and would like to make your interest in computers a reality whilst earning money? If so this IT apprenticeship could be what you are looking for.
The successful apprentice will be part of a growing business and will work in a ‘hands on’ busy role.
- The role will involve repairing screens, laptops, pc’s, televisions and cameras.
- On a daily basis the role will involve repairing over one hundred computer related products such as laptops, pc’s, televisions and cameras
- Installing parts to fix the issue
- Keeping records of repairs carried out
There is no customer contact with this role however you must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Full training will be provided however you must have a basic knowledge of computer components and understand how to install parts in a pc or laptop.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsComputer literate,
Personal QualitiesInterest in IT, able to work as part of a team and use own initiative, able to work in a busy, fast paced environment, positive attitude, reliable
Future ProspectsTo become a permanent member of the team
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)