Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Technician with potential, testing, repairing and renovating IT equipment. A team player who sees this as an incredible career opportunity as this is not a job we are offering, but a career.
|· Testing IT equipment|
· Repairing IT equipment
· Working with ICT and hardware equipment
· Software installation
· Replacing faulty components
· Updating clients
· Identifying faults with products and replacing components, if needed, to make a fully working and saleable product.
· Customer engagement via phone and email.
· Implementation of new hardware and software
· Installing and configuring PCs and other hardware/software
Working WeekTuesday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Knowledge of PC components
• Physically able
• Good customer service
• Ideally a PC enthusiast.
Personal Qualities• Outgoing personality
• Ability to use initiative and willingness to learn
• Attention to detail
• To be able to follow and implement requests by colleagues and or clients
• To action requests by colleagues or clients promptly
• Clear and professional communication skills
• To be prompt to the workplace
Future ProspectsTo grow and develop their abilities and positions within the company. Our aim for you is to also develop your skills and abilities on an ongoing basis. Provided you do develop into an ideal team member, we will then be looking to take you on as a full-time employee on a non-apprenticeship basis.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)