Job DescriptionThis is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable accountancy practice based in Finchley Road completing accounting tasks.
• Book-keeping for clients
• Help clients administer their businesses
• Assist with workflow in producing accounts, VAT and other statutory submis-sions
• Office administrative tasks
• Assisting with a variety of company administrative and secretarial duties.
• General office duties as required
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Computer Literate
- High numerical skills
- Microsoft packages competent (excel)
- Positive attitude
- Motivated attitude
Future ProspectsThe successful candidate could progress into an accountancy role with full support and training for AAT and thereafter ACCA
The apprenticeship will include:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping.
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts.
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016.
• 6 mandatory units including:
Final accounts preparation
Management accounting: Costing
Ethics for accountants
Spreadsheets for accounting
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship you will be required to attend your local Accountancy Academy for various training sessions.
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks.
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experi-ence.
• During your apprenticeship programme, there will be 7 examinations throughout:
x2 L2 Bookkeeping
x1 L2 Sag
x4 L3 Diploma
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.