Job DescriptionAre you an aspiring web developer? Do you know coding and languages? Do you want to work with the best, for the best? Then look no further and apply now!
To aid with the development of emails and landing pages for our clients. A successful candidate will be shown the ropes via 1-to-1 training, building simple emails to start with progressing at they learn to create more complex items before focusing on their chosen specialism.
This role will fit in with the companies bottom up approach to growing new talent from within and promoting the rest of the team whilst growing the business.
Benefits include 20 days holiday, profit related bonuses (flat rate for all staff, regardless of ‘rank’), free fruit, free cakes, free fizzy drinks.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsBasic HTML, CSS and Js
Personal QualitiesDesire to learn and improve oneself both in and out of business hours
Future ProspectsProgression to level 4 an full time job a possibility for the right candidate.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 – Software Development Methodologies Part 1 (Introduction)
• Knowledge Module 2 – Programming Part 1 (Introduction)
• Knowledge Module 1 – Software Development Methodologies Part 2 (Plus Exam)
• Knowledge Module 2 – Programming Part 2 (Plus Exam)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)