Job DescriptionProviding technical assistance to the City of Peterborough Academy, City of Peterborough Academy Special School and the surrounding Trust academies, we require an IT Technician to join a busy and talented team of professionals. There is also the possibility that this position could be offered at a more senior level to those candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking individual to join a successful and growing organisation. The IT department is part of the central services which is the operational arm of the Greenwood Academies Trust. Currently with 31 academies across the East Midlands, the Trust aims to help all children succeed despite their background.
- possess a IT qualification or equivalent experience in the field;
- have a strong understanding and knowledge of a range of IT technologies;
- be proficient in providing an efficient and effective service to customers regarding IT issues
- have first class customer service and interpersonal skills
- be a strong team player
- have the ability to prioritise work and deadlines
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm 40 Hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsApprenticeship Level 3 in IT
Customer service skills
Prioritise work loads
Personal QualitiesPositive attitude
Future ProspectsFull time vacancy within the company
• Edexcel BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals (QCF).
• City & Guilds Level 4 Diploma for ICT Professional
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)