Job DescriptionYou will be working within the Online Marketing Division of an award winning work wear and uniform supplier and will assist the online team in improving our website performance. Full training will be provided.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Website & Amazon & eBay Marketplace Management
• Ensuring content is displayed correctly and accurately across all the sales channels, to ensure our customers enjoy a better shopping experience.
• Responsible for ensuring all products are listed and optimised to the highest standards across all active sales channels.
• Managing all products on Amazon, eBay.
Social Media & Blogging Management
• Creating, managing, and maintaining content displayed across the social media channels.
• Developing engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
• Coordinating social media messaging with quarterly or seasonal company goals.
Email Communications & Promotional Management
• Building email campaigns & database selection (Photoshop skills required)
• Performing day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment.
• Identifying target audience and growing our email list.
Working WeekMonday to Friday – Between 8.30am to 5pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent communication skills, and an excellent command for the English language.
- • Great IT skills with experience in Microsoft Excel
- • Knowledge of explanation of Google Analytics tool
- • Strong determination and desire to achieve and be successful
- • Ability to work well in a team while also having the flexibility to work using own initiative
- • Experience of digital design (Adobe Photoshop to assist with email campaigns and social media banners)
- • Experience of buying and selling on Amazon and eBay
Future ProspectsThe successful candidate will potentially be offered full time employment.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.